The Folding J Style Kayak Carrier transports your watercraft on it's side to minimise width, allowing other sporting equipment or luggage carriers to be mounted on the roof rack system of most vehicles. With this fully adjustable system you are now able to flatten the carrier when not in use. The advantage here is now you can enter height-limited areas such as car parks, where you may have been restricted with other kayak carriers. Kit includes 2 cradles.
Fitting directly to the Rhino Aero, Rola sports bars, Thule bars and more, the screw to tighten mechanism is quick and easy. The Folding J Style Kayak Carrier will also fit other cross bars, with the use of a specialised fitting kit that fits the accessories channel on the top of the cross bar , add $22 per pair of cradles.
- Rubber tube padding protection.
- Stainless steel hardware included.
- Steel tube with state of the art coating protection.
- Product will come completely assembled. (Just remove from box and install on roof racks)
- Universal mounting system to suit all cross bar shapes.
- 4 straps included in the kit. (2 x padded 3 metre kayak straps and 2 x 5.5 metre Rhino-Rack tie-down straps)
- S511X Extension piece works perfectly with this product for carrying two kayaks back to back!
Kayak Carrier Extension Piece S511X $109 pair
The Folding J Style Kayak Carrier Extension Piece for the S511 Folding J Style Kayak Carrier is cost effective. Turn your S511 Kayak Carrier into a dual carrier easily. The S511X gives you greater flexibility and options for your watercraft without the expense of purchasing a complete second unit. Kit includes 2 extension arms and 4 non stretch tie down straps.
Back to canoe/kayak carriers